Schedule your free consultation today!
If you snore or struggle to wear your CPAP, a Michigan Sleep Network dentist can help! Dentists play an important role in treating symptoms of snoring and sleep apnea with an oral appliance (dental sleep device).
Treatment is covered by most insurance and our dentists accept all insurance that provide coverage. Schedule a free consultation with a Michigan Sleep Network dentist to see if an oral appliance is right for you.
Call for Appointments and Referrals
An alternative to CPAP & end to snoring
Benefits of an Oral Appliance
- Small, lightweight, and convenient for travel
- Easy maintenance & no replacement parts required unlike CPAP
- Comfortable and durable; oral appliances can last 5 years or longer before replacement
- Effective for loud snorers or patients diagnosed with mild-moderate obstructive sleep apnea
Quiet sleep for you and your bed partner!
What to Expect as a Patient
- Respectful staff and a clean, comfortable environment
- Initial (free) consultation to review treatment options & insurance coverage
- Coordination of care with your physicians
- Impressions & x-ray at your first exam
- Custom fitted appliance that will last for years
- Brief follow-up adjustments to ensure appliance comfort, fit, and effectiveness
Insurance & Financing Options
- Oral appliances are covered by most insurance including BCBSM/BCN, Medicare, Priority Health, HAP, Aetna, CIGNA, United Health Care and more
- We accept all insurances that cover treatment and our staff will work to ensure your benefits are covered at IN-NETWORK levels
- Treatment is covered under your Durable Medical Equipment (DME) benefit just like treatment with CPAP
- Patients with high deductibles or no insurance have 0% financing options through Care Credit